March 10, 2013

Tnx Masat-1 ! My callsign on the beacon message

I found a pleasant surprise today in my email ! Messages from OM Laci - HA6NM and OM Mario-LU4EOU ,informing my callsign is on Masat-1 Beacon message.
---------------------------------
From: Dékány László
Subject: Masat-1 tnx.
Date: Saturday, March 9, 2013, 12:02 PM
Hello Nader!
You Callsign is on Masat-1 Beacon Message!
Congrats for you!
73' HA6NM Laci
--------------------------------------------
From: Mario
Subject: Rx from Masat-1
Date: Sunday, March 10, 2013, 3:16 AM
Hello:
Hola:
Atached, screenshot Masat-1 RX today.
Adjunta pantalla de la recepcion de hoy del Masat-1
Congratulations, your call sign in satellite beacon
Felicitaciones, tu indicativo esta en la baliza del satélite
Happy Year 2013 from Argentina
Feliz año 2013 desde Argentina
Mario
www.lu4eou.com.ar
http://lu4eou.blogspot.com.ar
-------------------------------------------------
I'm very pleased to see my callsign on Masat-1 beacon.
Big thanks to MASAT-1 team and to to all Ham community.
Thanks Laci for e-mail and photos .
Thanks Mario for e-mail ,photo and your Blog post.
Here are the photos I've received by e-mail







No comments: