January 19, 2010

8 messages to Hope-1 BBS in single pass – See this at youtube.

HI all
In a semi-quiet pass over Africa I‘ve succeeded to up loaded 8 messages to HOPE-1 BBS.

Messages to
1- WA4SCA
2 - BA1DU
3 - TO ALL
4 - JE9PEL
5 - N8MH
6 - I7PQD
7 - DD1JSN
8 - TO ALL










See a movie at youtube channel
http://www.youtube.com/st2nh

( sry for flickering from an old monitor)


Message with attached file (photo) also uploaded.
The photo I’ve paint and uploaded carried a QST message to save Forest and Trees.
More useful meaning to BBS in time of fast DSL.





The Directory was empty! I wish to receive a reply soon. Really FM killing the packet or vice versa . I'm lucky coz I'm here in quit Africa. (Not so quite, Not so lucky with DXCC )

The all-week, one-mode Schedule should give a chance to many hams to read and upload their messages before deleted by OBC. . Thanks Alan for this arrangement which had been suggested by my Elmer Mr. Dom.


Many Friends sent me an email asking about WISP setup!!
Here every thing in it default setting. I haven’t change any thing only I’ve added the
Broadcast and BBS callsign . I’m using an old PC Pentium 2 OS is XP.

73 de Nader – ST2NH

www.st2nh.com

http://st2nh-blogger.blogspot.com/

No comments: